Tile Application Agreement
To sponsor a Pasadena Museum of History Tile, please read each of the terms and conditions listed below and sign your name where indicated.
- Any party or parties who apply to sponsor a tile are individually and collectively referred to in this agreement as a "Sponsor" and the cost of the tile is referred to in this Agreement as a "Sponsorship Donation." Sponsor shall have no control over the location of the tile, color of the tile, or its date of installation.
- Sponsor agrees that the submitted text is correct and without errors. Pasadena Historical Museum, Inc. DBA Pasadena Museum of History is not liable for any spelling or spacing errors made by the Sponsor on the application and subsequently imprinted on a tile.
- Pasadena Museum of History reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any application to sponsor a tile and return or refund the Sponsorship Donation. Pasadena Museum of History, in its sole discretion, may refuse to imprint any inscription (or portions thereof) on any tile.
- As Pasadena Museum of History is ever-changing, Sponsor agrees that the tile may be replaced or relocated within the Pasadena Museum of History campus, all at Pasadena Museum of History’s sole discretion and all without advance notice to the Sponsor or any liability to Pasadena Museum of History.
- Sponsor agrees that the tile may be permanently removed after the tenth anniversary of its initial installation. If the tile is removed after the tenth anniversary of its initial installation, Sponsor shall not be entitled to any rights or remedies for such removal, including, but not limited to, rights to monetary damages or to require that the tile be maintained, repaired, replaced, removed, or relocated. Sponsor shall have no rights to ownership or control of the tile after its removal.
- Sponsor shall have no control over the design, format, material, appearance, construction, manufacture, installation, maintenance, repair, admission, or access to, or operation of the tile. Sponsor recognizes that the tile may chip, crack, wear, or otherwise become damaged due to any cause. Sponsor will not be entitled to any rights or remedies for such damage including, but not limited to, no rights to monetary damages or to require tile be maintained, repaired, replaced, removed, or relocated.
- Pasadena Museum of History and its affiliates may photograph, tape, illustrate, film, or otherwise reproduce the tile and use the same in any promotional, marketing, publicity or advertising materials, or in any other matter whatsoever, without the consent of, or payment of any compensation to, Sponsor or any other individual(s), organization(s), or business(es) whose name(s) are on the tile.
- Neither this Agreement nor the installation of the tile entitles Sponsor to: (a) any ownership interest in the tile; (b) any right, title, or interest in or any to any real estate or property; or (c) free or discounted admission to the Pasadena Museum of History exhibition galleries or the Fenyes Mansion.
- Pasadena Museum of History reserves the right in its sole discretion to change any or all of the Agreement terms and conditions for future Sponsors of tiles.
- Sponsor’s only right or remedy as a result of any breach of Pasadena Museum of History’s obligations under this agreement shall be to seek a replacement tile of equal value. Sponsor will not have the right to rescind or terminate this Agreement, nor the right to enjoin the Pasadena Museum of History (or its affiliates’) actions in connection with the tile, or any other rights of the Pasadena Museum of History.
- If Sponsor has included in the inscription, the name(s) or any individual(s), organization(s), or business(es) who did not sign this Agreement: (a) Sponsor warrants and represents that he or she is authorized to do so; (b) Sponsor agrees that Sponsor will be solely responsible for and will indemnify and hold Pasadena Museum of History harmless against any claims or causes of action of any nature by or on behalf of said individual(s), organization(s), or business(es) relating to the tile, including, without limitation, the use of any names on the tile as permitted by Section 7 of this Agreement; and (c) Sponsor agrees that the tile may be permanently removed in the sole discretion of Pasadena Museum of History if at any time the individual(s), organization(s), or business(es) who did not sign this Agreement request to have his or her name(s) removed from the tile and that Sponsor shall not have any right to any refund or compensation, or any right or remedy. Any individual(s), organization(s), or business(es) who did not sign this Agreement shall have no rights under this Agreement and shall not be third party beneficiaries under this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Sponsor and Pasadena Museum of History, and supersedes and prior representations regarding the Sponsor’s sponsorship. This Agreement may not be modified except in a signed writing. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California and any legal proceedings of any nature arising out of any matter pertaining to this Agreement shall be submitted for trial, without jury, before the California State Superior Court in and for Los Angeles County; or, if the Superior Court does not have jurisdiction, then before any other court sitting in Los Angeles County, California, having subject matter jurisdiction. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of and will be binding upon the Sponsor’s affiliates, successors, licensees, assigns, heirs, and representatives. Sponsor agrees that Pasadena Museum of History shall be entitled to assign any of the rights, interests, or obligations under this Agreement in whole or in part without their prior consent.
Moreover it may also be used to solve some other appeal as given by your dispenser. Certainly it isn't all. When you order medicaments like Sildenafil 100mg you have to know about Sildenafil 100mg. Perhaps you afore heard about it. The most common sex problems in men are erectile disfunction and ejaculation disorders. Young men suffer from erectile dysfunction need professional help.